Are you using Canon Printers? Does your printer are not producing quality printouts or stopped working at all? Don’t panic, here are the list of Canon Printer problems and its Fixes.
So, if you’re using Canon Printer, we expect you’re having a great experience however just in case if you facing any issue because of your Canon Printer, it is highly recommended to take help at Canon Printer Support Phone Number 1-877-666-6735.
Here is that the list for the problems and their fixes by following the steps mentioned:
1.Issue: Printer isn’t turning on.
- First of all, make sure that power plug is correctly plucked within the socket. and try to turn it back ON.
- Secondly, Unplug the machine and plug it back after a gap of 2-3 minutes then turn it back ON.
2.Issue: Printing isn’t happening.
- Be sure that, your printer is correctly plugged in within the socket and power button is ON.
- If your printers ON lamp remains flashing, this implies that your machine remains initializing. Then therein wait till the ON lamp button stops flashing and remains lit. (this sometimes happens after you are attempting to print large data)
- Be ensured that your printer is connected to your system properly.
- Check whether or not the front tray is opened or not. If not then open it.
If you queue up a list of prints then try and cut it down into parts and then assign it to your printer to print half by half.
3. Issue: Printer isn’t producing proper prints
- First of all, make sure your paper size and size you mention below the media type setting is matching or not. If not, then modify it according to the paper size , you are using, then check the print quality you had selected using the printer driver. So, if your printer is producing blur or uneven color prints then increase the print quality setting and try to reprint.
4. Issue: Ink isn’t ejecting
- Check your cartridge initial, just in case it’s running out of ink then replace it with a replacement Ink.
- Check whether or not your cartridge is correctly put in or not. If not then put in it properly.
- Check whether or not print head nozzles are opened or not. If it’s clogged then try and reprint after cleaning it.For the other issue, you can contact with our Canon Printer Support Phone Number team at 877-666-6735. We as a Canon Printer Customer Care Helpline provide technical assistance for all kind of printer related issues around the time with full customer satisfaction. Our expert and certified staff is highly qualified and trained to resolve all your printer related issues instantly over Canon Printer Support Phone Number.